Coin collection stolen during burglary in Necton
A collection of out of circulation coins and old five pound notes have been stolen following a burglary.
It happened after a property in Chapel Road, Necton, was broken into between 6.10am and 5pm yesterday, Thursday May 17.
A quantity of old five pound notes and other coins no longer in circulation, such as sixpence and farthings, were stolen.
Police are appealing for information following a burglary, near to Swaffham.
Anyone who may have seen anything suspicious between the times stated, or anyone else with information, is asked to contact DC Ellie Knul at Thetford CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 4 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 7 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 8 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 9 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages