New exhibition inspired by children’s books to open in Gressenhall
- Credit: Archant
A special exhibition based on popular children's books is set to launch at Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse.
On Sunday March 10, Once Upon a Time, which includes a reading forest where families will be able to relax and enjoy books together, will be opened by members of Firside Junior School's council.
The school is displaying its leaping leveret, which will be on show to visitors in the welcome area of the museum and was created by the school's pupils in 2018 when they took part in BREAK's GoGoHares trail.
Curator Megan Dennis said: 'We are very proud that Firside Junior School have loaned their hare to us to be part of our exhibition for 2019.'
Other activities set to take place this year are the Retro Revival' on May 27 and Village at War over the August Bank Holiday, plus many others.
You may also want to watch:
Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse reopens from Sunday 10 March between 10am and 5pm daily.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 3 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 4 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 7 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 8 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 Potential resurrection of Dereham Rotary Club to be discussed at meeting