New dentists in north Norfolk
Two new NHS dental surgeries in north Norfolk have urged patients to book appointments ready for when the practices open next month.One of the new surgeries will be based at the Wells Community Hospital, while the other will be based at Kelling Hospital, just outside Holt.
Two new NHS dental surgeries in north Norfolk have urged patients to book appointments ready for when the practices open next month.
One of the new surgeries will be based at the Wells Community Hospital, while the other will be based at Kelling Hospital, just outside Holt.
Although many have already signed up, prospective patients are still being encouraged to register their interest before the expected launch date in early May.
Both clinic buildings are currently being refitted with dental equipment and will be run by the Compass Clinic dental team.
Steven Plant, director of operations at Compass Clinic, said: 'This is a very exciting project for us and we are looking forward to opening our doors to patients next month. We are working very hard to open up two modern dental clinics, which will certainly benefit local people.'
Nikki Cocks, NHS Norfolk's director of independent contracts and providers, said: 'These new surgeries will improve patient access to NHS dental services and it is important that people now take advantage of the surgeries by contacting them to arrange appointments for the future.'
- 1 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Households report supply issues and buses diverted due to burst water main
- 4 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 5 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 6 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 7 A47 reopens after man seriously injured in crash following police chase
- 8 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 9 Sue Gray report finds lockdown party behaviour was 'unacceptable'
- 10 12 missing Norfolk people feature in new hi-tech campaign
Anyone wishing to request an appointment in advance of the opening should call Compass Clinic on 01263 711444 for the Kelling site and 01328 730999 for Wells. Patients who have already registered will shortly be contacted to be offered an appointment.