New dentists in north Norfolk
Two new NHS dental surgeries in north Norfolk have urged patients to book appointments ready for when the practices open next month.One of the new surgeries will be based at the Wells Community Hospital, while the other will be based at Kelling Hospital, just outside Holt.
Two new NHS dental surgeries in north Norfolk have urged patients to book appointments ready for when the practices open next month.
One of the new surgeries will be based at the Wells Community Hospital, while the other will be based at Kelling Hospital, just outside Holt.
Although many have already signed up, prospective patients are still being encouraged to register their interest before the expected launch date in early May.
Both clinic buildings are currently being refitted with dental equipment and will be run by the Compass Clinic dental team.
You may also want to watch:
Steven Plant, director of operations at Compass Clinic, said: 'This is a very exciting project for us and we are looking forward to opening our doors to patients next month. We are working very hard to open up two modern dental clinics, which will certainly benefit local people.'
Nikki Cocks, NHS Norfolk's director of independent contracts and providers, said: 'These new surgeries will improve patient access to NHS dental services and it is important that people now take advantage of the surgeries by contacting them to arrange appointments for the future.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 7 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 8 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 9 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000
- 10 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
Anyone wishing to request an appointment in advance of the opening should call Compass Clinic on 01263 711444 for the Kelling site and 01328 730999 for Wells. Patients who have already registered will shortly be contacted to be offered an appointment.