New Dereham office offers life skills
Women who have been through difficult or painful relationships will be able to attend relationship-building workshops at a new office in Dereham run by Christian life skills coach Joanne Robinson.
Women who have been through difficult or painful relationships will be able to attend relationship-building workshops at a new office in Dereham run by Christian
life skills coach Joanne Robinson.
Joanne, founder of Donna Intera - Italian for "whole woman" - is opening the office at 3a Bennett House, Norwich Street, and the
first in a series of workshops - How to Express Your Feelings Assertively - takes place on Thursday, February 26, from 9.30am-12.30pm (fee �20) repeated on March 5.
You may also want to watch:
Joanne is launching an information open morning at the Main Hall, Wellspring Family Church, 35 Neatherd Road, Dereham, on Saturday from 11.30am-1pm, where visitors can learn more about the services being offered.
Joanne's work is aimed at
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 7 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 8 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 9 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000
- 10 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
women who want to rebuild their self-esteem, confidence and communication skills and she focuses on how to build healthy and fulfilling relationships.
Donna Intera was established nearly four years ago and initially started as a web-based service through which Joanne offered counselling and coaching services to women. Joanne has also scheduled on-site workshops, including The Right Step Relationship Course, aimed at helping women break the cycle of unsatisfying or abusive relationships.
Joanne said: "Learning how to attract or develop healthy relationships starts with how whole and complete we feel when we are not in a relationship.
"We can build that sense of wholeness by tackling our existing beliefs and values, relationship patterns, how past experiences and traumas currently affect our behaviours, what our expectations are and assumptions we have
Joanne is a qualified counsellor and has experienced the effects of a hurtful relationship.
Contact Joanne on 07944 577754,
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.donnaintera.co.uk.