New guide set to ‘increase footfall’ released in town
- Credit: Ian Burt
A new guide promoting a town’s many attractions will be made available to the public this month.
Produced by the aboutDereham Partnership with joint funding provided from Dereham Town and Breckland councils, the guide will be distributed across tourist information centres, libraries, hotels, B&Bs, leisure and retail facilities throughout March.
Mike Webb from the aboutDereham Partnership said: “I’m pleased and proud about the guide. It encourages visitors to visit and reminds residents of the great things we have in the town.
“This guide, along with the announcement of land in Wright’s Walk being transformed into a community pocket park will further promote a positive image and raise the profile of Dereham.”
The new guide also includes a useful town map showing the locations of all the attractions listed.
You may also want to watch:
The Mayor of Dereham, Linda Monument, said: “The Town Council is pleased to support this new guide as a way of encouraging more people to use and enjoy Dereham’s facilities. Increased footfall benefits our businesses and is good for Dereham.”
For more information about attractions, visit: www.aboutdereham.org
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 Fears raised over Western Link surveying work
- 5 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 6 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 7 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 8 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road