New guide set to ‘increase footfall’ released in town
- Credit: Ian Burt
A new guide promoting a town’s many attractions will be made available to the public this month.
Produced by the aboutDereham Partnership with joint funding provided from Dereham Town and Breckland councils, the guide will be distributed across tourist information centres, libraries, hotels, B&Bs, leisure and retail facilities throughout March.
Mike Webb from the aboutDereham Partnership said: “I’m pleased and proud about the guide. It encourages visitors to visit and reminds residents of the great things we have in the town.
“This guide, along with the announcement of land in Wright’s Walk being transformed into a community pocket park will further promote a positive image and raise the profile of Dereham.”
The new guide also includes a useful town map showing the locations of all the attractions listed.
You may also want to watch:
The Mayor of Dereham, Linda Monument, said: “The Town Council is pleased to support this new guide as a way of encouraging more people to use and enjoy Dereham’s facilities. Increased footfall benefits our businesses and is good for Dereham.”
For more information about attractions, visit: www.aboutdereham.org
- 1 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 2 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 3 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 4 ‘Overwhelming in a good way’ - Barber shop's new manager, 23
- 5 Police investigate 'possible assault' after Dereham town centre fight
- 6 Offensive graffiti sprayed on football clubhouse used by children
- 7 Norfolk boys brave cold to raise £1,000 in memory of family member
- 8 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 9 Norfolk charities lose up to £120m in pandemic
- 10 Barber fulfils dream of 34 years by opening hometown shop