New guide set to ‘increase footfall’ released in town
- Credit: Ian Burt
A new guide promoting a town’s many attractions will be made available to the public this month.
Produced by the aboutDereham Partnership with joint funding provided from Dereham Town and Breckland councils, the guide will be distributed across tourist information centres, libraries, hotels, B&Bs, leisure and retail facilities throughout March.
Mike Webb from the aboutDereham Partnership said: “I’m pleased and proud about the guide. It encourages visitors to visit and reminds residents of the great things we have in the town.
“This guide, along with the announcement of land in Wright’s Walk being transformed into a community pocket park will further promote a positive image and raise the profile of Dereham.”
The new guide also includes a useful town map showing the locations of all the attractions listed.
You may also want to watch:
The Mayor of Dereham, Linda Monument, said: “The Town Council is pleased to support this new guide as a way of encouraging more people to use and enjoy Dereham’s facilities. Increased footfall benefits our businesses and is good for Dereham.”
For more information about attractions, visit: www.aboutdereham.org
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 4 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Dereham, Blofield and Belton are the latest coronavirus infection hotspots