Seven reader photos capturing some of Norfolk’s most loved towns and villages
- Credit: Kathy Fricker
Here is a collection of some of your finest photographs from some of Norfolk's best-loved towns and villages.
From Dereham, the heart of Norfolk, to the quaint rural market towns of Fakenham and Reepham to the simply stunning coastal community of Wells and the wonderful villages in between, these places have so much going for them.
We want you to help us capture that beauty on camera to share with our readers.
Each week we will compile a gallery of some of your brilliant snaps from these areas.
To upload your pictures, just log on to our site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 2 Crowds turn out to celebrate first ever Dereham Day
- 3 Locked-up play area to be refurbished after public outcry
- 4 'It's scary' - foodbank volunteers lift lid on cost of living crisis
- 5 Drug dealing mother-of-five had ‘cocaine stuffed in bra’
- 6 Norfolk woman dies after being stung by wasp in Spain
- 7 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
- 8 Dereham school recognised for commitment to equality and diversity
- 9 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 10 Cost of living - 'Rising energy bills mean we've had to shut'