Norfolk social enterprise group to fundraise for BBC Children in Need
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk social enterprise group is working with the regions' schools to raise money for Children in Need.
A Norfolk social enterprise group is working with the regions schools to raise money for Children in Need.
Norwich-based group, Inspired Youth, have already raised more than £500, and are hoping to raise far more, for the BBC charity.
Their Pudsey 100 challenge will involve ten schools, 100 businesses, and 300 students.
The group will visit schools and businesses each day, with the aim being to decorate 100 Pudsey bears in seven days.
You may also want to watch:
The challenge will run from Monday, November 13, to Friday, November 17.
And special guest Pudsey Bear is even due to make an appearance during the week, with a BBC camera crew.
- 1 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
- 6 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 9 Dereham, Blofield and Belton are the latest coronavirus infection hotspots
- 10 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
Businesses including Potters Resort, Indigo Swan, Glow VA, and Zigis Fireplaces have already sponsored the challenge.