Fire crews free person from vehicle between Dereham and Fakenham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A driver had to be removed from their vehicle following an accident between Dereham and Fakenham.
Two crews from Dereham were called to Billingford Road in North Elmham, shortly after 4pm today (Monday, May 7).
Firefighters released one person using hydraulic rescue equipment.
They also made the vehicle and surrounding area safe.
This was just one incident crews from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to in the Dereham and Fakenham area over the bank holiday weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Appliances from Fakenham, Wells and Massingham attended another accident yesterday (Sunday, May 6) at about noon.
The crews used hydraulic rescue equipment to free a person.
- 1 Overnight road closures expected on part of A47
- 2 Dereham pub set to host beer and blues festival
- 3 Dereham boxer Emma has world title ambitions
- 4 'The people are very friendly': Q&A with Dereham volunteer Terri Dickerson
- 5 Dereham venues 'already filling up' for Christmas meals and parties
- 6 Pub bosses reach semi-final of 'industry Oscars'
- 7 Record Covid-19 rates among Norfolk children, but overall rates fall
- 8 Delays on the A47 after crash
- 9 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 10 Concerns wait for plan review could open door to 'aggressive' development
Later on the same day, shortly after 11pm, an appliance from Earlham attended Mattishall Road in East Tuddenham to reports of a vehicle fire.
This was a false alarm.