Gym set to host fundraiser for brave youngster Logan
- Credit: Kirsty Smith
A gym group is set to host its latest fundraiser for a Mattishall four-year-old who needs a life-changing operation.
NR Health and Fitness Club's gym in Watton will hold a charity day in support of Logan Gostling on Saturday, September 18.
The festivities, taking place from 3pm to 6pm, will include a barbecue, bouncy castle, bake sale and raffles.
Gym members can also get their own back on staff with wet sponge-throwing, while workers will be taking part in an eight-hour spinathon.
Logan, from Mattishall, has cerebral palsy and his family are trying to raise £60,000 for selective dorsal rhizotomy surgery and subsequent physiotherapy.
The procedure will hopefully allow him to walk unaided in the future.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan Gostling, owner of NR and Logan's uncle, has already organised events at his gyms in Attleborough, Wymondham and Dereham.
Elsewhere, the Rose of India restaurant in Attleborough has raised more than £2,200 towards Logan's surgery with the help of customers and other local businesses.
- 1 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 7 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 8 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 9 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47