Overnight delays on A1067 for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are warned to expect overnight delays while work is carried out to replace the damaged road surface on the A1067.
Work starts on Monday, July 22 to carry out kerbing works on the A1067 Norwich Road, Weston Longville, ahead of major road resurfacing works scheduled for the weekend of July 27/28.
It will take two nights to complete, subject to suitable weather conditions.
The site is located at the crossroads with Weston Hall Road and Porters Lane and will extend up to 100 metres each side of the junction.
Temporary traffic signals will be in force with a convoy system working overnight from 7pm to 6am. The junctions with Weston Hall Road and Porters Lane will be closed each night, but access to businesses and homes will be maintained.
The work, which will cost £50,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and contractors.
- 1 'Proper farming' sees dairy family crowned Norfolk farm champions
- 2 Why has my car been covered in dust?
- 3 Care home linked with grandmother's death lifted from special measures
- 4 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 5 Food bank urges public to donate items to supermarket appeal
- 6 'Being a mum is all she wants' - Fund launched for 26-year-old's IVF dream
- 7 Man charged in connection with burglary at Dereham home
- 8 Revealed: The towns and villages where metal thieves have struck
- 9 Final details revealed ahead of Queen's Dragoon Guards freedom parade
- 10 £251m price tag for Norwich Western Link as bill soars by over £50m