Overnight delays on A1067 for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are warned to expect overnight delays while work is carried out to replace the damaged road surface on the A1067.
Work starts on Monday, July 22 to carry out kerbing works on the A1067 Norwich Road, Weston Longville, ahead of major road resurfacing works scheduled for the weekend of July 27/28.
It will take two nights to complete, subject to suitable weather conditions.
The site is located at the crossroads with Weston Hall Road and Porters Lane and will extend up to 100 metres each side of the junction.
Temporary traffic signals will be in force with a convoy system working overnight from 7pm to 6am. The junctions with Weston Hall Road and Porters Lane will be closed each night, but access to businesses and homes will be maintained.
The work, which will cost £50,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and contractors.
- 1 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 2 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 3 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 4 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 5 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 6 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 7 Prince's Trust on the hunt for recruits to join new Dereham team
- 8 Railway launches appeal to restore signal box
- 9 Father accused of baby girl's murder had a 'short temper'
- 10 Man taken to hospital after crash involving car and tractor