Overnight delays on A1067 for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are warned to expect overnight delays while work is carried out to replace the damaged road surface on the A1067.
Work starts on Monday, July 22 to carry out kerbing works on the A1067 Norwich Road, Weston Longville, ahead of major road resurfacing works scheduled for the weekend of July 27/28.
It will take two nights to complete, subject to suitable weather conditions.
The site is located at the crossroads with Weston Hall Road and Porters Lane and will extend up to 100 metres each side of the junction.
Temporary traffic signals will be in force with a convoy system working overnight from 7pm to 6am. The junctions with Weston Hall Road and Porters Lane will be closed each night, but access to businesses and homes will be maintained.
You may also want to watch:
The work, which will cost £50,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and contractors.
- 1 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 2 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 3 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 4 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 5 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 6 Amazing drone footage shows Flying Scotsman travelling through Norfolk
- 7 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 8 The Flying Scotsman arrives in Dereham
- 9 Dereham garage sale arranged to raise money for cancer charity
- 10 Students and staff come together for celebration of high school's history