Person gets stuck in bathroom, fire service is called in

Firefighters were called to a fire in Wells. Picture: Steve Adams

Firefighters were called to a fire in Wells. Picture: Steve Adams - Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017

Firefighters were called in to help when someone got stuck in a bathroom.

One fire engine from Dereham Fire Station was ordered to a house in Walnut Way on Sunday morning to get the person out.

The crew was called in at 8.49am on Sunday morning (August 26).

Firefighters used hand appliances and ladders to free the person trapped inside.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter