Can you spot yourself in our Dereham Neatherd High School prom picture gallery?
- Credit: Malcolm Dent
Staff and year 11 students at Dereham Neatherd High School came together at Wensum Valley Hotel to celebrate the class of 2019 at the annual prom.
Students arrived in style with vehicles varying from luxury cars, to a lorry and even a golf buggy.
"Everyone looked stunning - it was so great to see students dressed so formally. There were lots of beautiful dresses and dapper suits, they had all dressed to impress," said Jenni-Marie Cross, head of year 11.
There was a mocktail on arrival with a sit down meal.
Tables were decorated with balloons and lights in the centre and diamonds scattered around.
After a short speech and some flowers to thank all the hard work Emma Wickers had put in to the organisation, the dancing began.
- 1 Drug dealing mother-of-five had ‘cocaine stuffed in bra’
- 2 What's going to be happening on Dereham Day?
- 3 Crowds turn out to celebrate first ever Dereham Day
- 4 Dereham school recognised for commitment to equality and diversity
- 5 Extra speed check camera vans to target Norfolk's 'village speeders'
- 6 Cost of living - 'Rising energy bills mean we've had to shut'
- 7 Excitement building ahead of first ever Dereham Day
- 8 Crash on A47 causes delays and bus disruption
- 9 Norfolk woman dies after being stung by wasp in Spain
- 10 Decision over dualling section of A47 expected by August