PICTURE GALLERY: Parents, children and dogs have fun in the snow in Dereham and Fakenham area
Only one school in the mid Norfolk is shut today after inches of snow fell across Norfolk over the weekend.
Litcham Primary School is not open today because of a heating failure.
Yesterday (Monday) three schools in the area had to close which were Brancaster CE VA Primary School, Burnham Market Primary School, Foulsham Primary School and Walsingham Community Primary School. They have all reopened today.
There have been few road accidents in the area, apart from one yesterday morning on the A1075 between Shipdham and Watton when a Vauxhall Vectra went into a ditch. The driver was not injured.
Parents and children had fun at the weekend on Dereham's Neatherd Moor on their sledges and there were plenty of dogs bounding about in the snow.
The X1 First bus service, which runs through Dereham, continued to run from Lowestoft to Peterborough on Sunday but did not stop in Toftwood or Narborough, near Swaffham.
Main roads in the area, including the A47, have been treated and are fairly clear.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after being punched and kicked in Dereham assault
- 2 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 3 Class A and B drug dealer jailed for more than two years
- 4 'Threat to democracy' - Opposition fears council's constitution change
- 5 'Somebody has to foot the bill' - Inflation forces greengrocer to up prices
- 6 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team
- 7 Revamp of beloved garden planned as part of Queen's Jubilee celebrations
- 8 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 9 Soprano wins Norfolk Young Musician 2022 competition
- 10 Scores in Norfolk caught up in DVLA driving licence delays