PICTURE GALLERY: Parents, children and dogs have fun in the snow in Dereham and Fakenham area
Only one school in the mid Norfolk is shut today after inches of snow fell across Norfolk over the weekend.
Litcham Primary School is not open today because of a heating failure.
Yesterday (Monday) three schools in the area had to close which were Brancaster CE VA Primary School, Burnham Market Primary School, Foulsham Primary School and Walsingham Community Primary School. They have all reopened today.
There have been few road accidents in the area, apart from one yesterday morning on the A1075 between Shipdham and Watton when a Vauxhall Vectra went into a ditch. The driver was not injured.
Parents and children had fun at the weekend on Dereham's Neatherd Moor on their sledges and there were plenty of dogs bounding about in the snow.
The X1 First bus service, which runs through Dereham, continued to run from Lowestoft to Peterborough on Sunday but did not stop in Toftwood or Narborough, near Swaffham.
Main roads in the area, including the A47, have been treated and are fairly clear.
- 1 'Proper farming' sees dairy family crowned Norfolk farm champions
- 2 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 3 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 4 'Being a mum is all she wants' - Fund launched for 26-year-old's IVF dream
- 5 Why has my car been covered in dust?
- 6 Man charged in connection with burglary at Dereham home
- 7 Customers travelling especially to visit charming new café at fishery
- 8 Care home linked with grandmother's death lifted from special measures
- 9 Car driven by Elvis going on display at Armed Forces Day celebration
- 10 Food bank urges public to donate items to supermarket appeal