PICTURE GALLERY: Parents, children and dogs have fun in the snow in Dereham and Fakenham area
Only one school in the mid Norfolk is shut today after inches of snow fell across Norfolk over the weekend.
Litcham Primary School is not open today because of a heating failure.
Yesterday (Monday) three schools in the area had to close which were Brancaster CE VA Primary School, Burnham Market Primary School, Foulsham Primary School and Walsingham Community Primary School. They have all reopened today.
There have been few road accidents in the area, apart from one yesterday morning on the A1075 between Shipdham and Watton when a Vauxhall Vectra went into a ditch. The driver was not injured.
Parents and children had fun at the weekend on Dereham's Neatherd Moor on their sledges and there were plenty of dogs bounding about in the snow.
You may also want to watch:
The X1 First bus service, which runs through Dereham, continued to run from Lowestoft to Peterborough on Sunday but did not stop in Toftwood or Narborough, near Swaffham.
Main roads in the area, including the A47, have been treated and are fairly clear.
- 1 Your Say: Should face masks be made a legal requirement again?
- 2 Overnight road closures expected on part of A47
- 3 Buses delayed by queues at petrol stations
- 4 Zara, 8, conquers virtual mountain climb amid mum's cancer battle
- 5 Stunning aerial photo shows Norfolk cemetery shaped like a leaf
- 6 Dereham boxer Emma has world title ambitions
- 7 Dereham pub set to host beer and blues festival
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Covid heroes recognised at special awards evening
- 10 Meet the great-grandmother who has raised more than £100,000 for her church