Plans for 12 new flats in Dereham
Emma KnightsA vacant building in Dereham could be demolished to make way for 12 flats. The Dawe Charitable Trust wants to build the flats on the site on Sandy Lane.Emma Knights
A vacant building in Dereham could be demolished to make way for 12 flats.
The Dawe Charitable Trust wants to build the flats on the site on Sandy Lane.
It is proposed there would be two two-storey blocks which would each house six flats. Car parking for 18 vehicles would also be provided.
The application is due to be discussed at Breckland Council's development control committee tomorrow and planning officers are recommending members approve the plans.
A report to the committee said: 'It is considered that the scheme represents an improvement on the existing building which is of limited architectural quality.'
- 1 Village pub reopens for the first time in four years
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Stunning 'Lady of the Wood' carved statue revealed at park
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 6 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 7 Norfolk Tory MP calls for 'serious changes' following Sue Gray report
- 8 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 9 Landmark nature project aims to rejuvenate river valley wildlife
- 10 12 missing Norfolk people feature in new hi-tech campaign