Plans for 12 new flats in Dereham
Emma KnightsA vacant building in Dereham could be demolished to make way for 12 flats. The Dawe Charitable Trust wants to build the flats on the site on Sandy Lane.Emma Knights
A vacant building in Dereham could be demolished to make way for 12 flats.
The Dawe Charitable Trust wants to build the flats on the site on Sandy Lane.
It is proposed there would be two two-storey blocks which would each house six flats. Car parking for 18 vehicles would also be provided.
The application is due to be discussed at Breckland Council's development control committee tomorrow and planning officers are recommending members approve the plans.
You may also want to watch:
A report to the committee said: 'It is considered that the scheme represents an improvement on the existing building which is of limited architectural quality.'
- 1 Step in the right direction for neglected footpath
- 2 Sir David Attenborough praises Dereham school’s eco achievements
- 3 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 4 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 5 Armed forces to be honoured in council ceremony
- 6 Norfolk council agrees to go smoke free at headquarters
- 7 Your Say: Will Dereham locals go on holiday abroad this summer?
- 8 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market
- 9 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 10 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise