Plans for 12 new flats in Dereham
Emma KnightsA vacant building in Dereham could be demolished to make way for 12 flats. The Dawe Charitable Trust wants to build the flats on the site on Sandy Lane.Emma Knights
A vacant building in Dereham could be demolished to make way for 12 flats.
The Dawe Charitable Trust wants to build the flats on the site on Sandy Lane.
It is proposed there would be two two-storey blocks which would each house six flats. Car parking for 18 vehicles would also be provided.
The application is due to be discussed at Breckland Council's development control committee tomorrow and planning officers are recommending members approve the plans.
You may also want to watch:
A report to the committee said: 'It is considered that the scheme represents an improvement on the existing building which is of limited architectural quality.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 5 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 6 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 7 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 8 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 9 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages