Plans for 12 new flats in Dereham
Emma KnightsA vacant building in Dereham could be demolished to make way for 12 flats. The Dawe Charitable Trust wants to build the flats on the site on Sandy Lane.Emma Knights
A vacant building in Dereham could be demolished to make way for 12 flats.
The Dawe Charitable Trust wants to build the flats on the site on Sandy Lane.
It is proposed there would be two two-storey blocks which would each house six flats. Car parking for 18 vehicles would also be provided.
The application is due to be discussed at Breckland Council's development control committee tomorrow and planning officers are recommending members approve the plans.
You may also want to watch:
A report to the committee said: 'It is considered that the scheme represents an improvement on the existing building which is of limited architectural quality.'
- 1 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
- 6 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 9 Dereham, Blofield and Belton are the latest coronavirus infection hotspots
- 10 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?