Plenty of prizes on offer at bingo night for Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Credit: Ian Burt
Fundraising champion Sharon Moore is holding an Easter prize bingo next week in North Elmham.
Miss Moore, who runs the Fakenham Group of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, has already raised £50,000 for the charity and is now aiming for £75,000 by 2030.
The Easter Prize bingo will be held on Monday, March 27 at the North Elmham Institute Hall, with eyes down at 7.30pm.
Prizes include various days out in Norfolk such as a day at Fakenham Races, bottles of wine, chocolates, various other prizes and of course lots of Easter Eggs.
There are many other fundraising events planned for later in the year including fashion show in June, and a tombola at Litcham fete.
You may also want to watch:
There will be another bingo for Christmas in November and between November 20 and December 7 she will once again have her fundraising tree in Fakenham parish church for the Christmas Tree Festival.
- 1 'Singing in their seats' - Pubs promise loud atmosphere for England game
- 2 Plans for wild animals on 100-home development
- 3 Your Say - What should replace Dereham's Prezzo?
- 4 Man denies attacking brother with wheel brace
- 5 Updated information following serious assault in Dereham
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 8 Town pub revamped as carveries prove a hit
- 9 Man in 30s left in need of surgery after serious assault
- 10 Pub reopens with brand new wine boutique