Plenty of prizes on offer at bingo night for Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Credit: Ian Burt
Fundraising champion Sharon Moore is holding an Easter prize bingo next week in North Elmham.
Miss Moore, who runs the Fakenham Group of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, has already raised £50,000 for the charity and is now aiming for £75,000 by 2030.
The Easter Prize bingo will be held on Monday, March 27 at the North Elmham Institute Hall, with eyes down at 7.30pm.
Prizes include various days out in Norfolk such as a day at Fakenham Races, bottles of wine, chocolates, various other prizes and of course lots of Easter Eggs.
There are many other fundraising events planned for later in the year including fashion show in June, and a tombola at Litcham fete.
You may also want to watch:
There will be another bingo for Christmas in November and between November 20 and December 7 she will once again have her fundraising tree in Fakenham parish church for the Christmas Tree Festival.
- 1 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 6 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 9 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 10 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000