Police identity crash victim
Ian ClarkePolice have named a 35-year-old motorcyclist who died after a crash between his machine and a car.Nicholas Mason, of Theatre Street, Dereham, was riding his blue Honda CBR 600 on the A1075 Thetford Road at Stow Bedon, near Watton when he was in collision with a gold Ford Mondeo estate car.Ian Clarke
Police have named a 35-year-old motorcyclist who died after a crash between his machine and a car.
Nicholas Mason, of Theatre Street, Dereham, was riding his blue Honda CBR 600 on the A1075 Thetford Road at Stow Bedon, near Watton, when he was in collision with a gold Ford Mondeo estate car.
The motorcycle and car and a white and blue large goods vehicle were all travelling towards Thetford at about 12.30pm last Thursday.
Police said Mr Mason died at the scene as a result of the injuries he sustained. Officers want to speak to anyone who saw the incident and who has not already come forward, or who saw the vehicles travelling along the road prior to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Keith Wiseman at the serious collision investigation team on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 2 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 3 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 4 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 5 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 6 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 7 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 8 Covid responsible for half of all deaths in worst hit areas of Norfolk
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 Landlords invited to webinar to keep up with changing rules