Police identity crash victim
Ian ClarkePolice have named a 35-year-old motorcyclist who died after a crash between his machine and a car.Nicholas Mason, of Theatre Street, Dereham, was riding his blue Honda CBR 600 on the A1075 Thetford Road at Stow Bedon, near Watton when he was in collision with a gold Ford Mondeo estate car.Ian Clarke
Police have named a 35-year-old motorcyclist who died after a crash between his machine and a car.
Nicholas Mason, of Theatre Street, Dereham, was riding his blue Honda CBR 600 on the A1075 Thetford Road at Stow Bedon, near Watton, when he was in collision with a gold Ford Mondeo estate car.
The motorcycle and car and a white and blue large goods vehicle were all travelling towards Thetford at about 12.30pm last Thursday.
Police said Mr Mason died at the scene as a result of the injuries he sustained. Officers want to speak to anyone who saw the incident and who has not already come forward, or who saw the vehicles travelling along the road prior to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Keith Wiseman at the serious collision investigation team on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 3 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 4 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 5 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 6 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 7 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 8 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
- 9 Amazing drone footage shows Flying Scotsman travelling through Norfolk
- 10 Students and staff come together for celebration of high school's history