Police name Norfolk fatal crash victim
Ian ClarkePolice today named the 66-year-old woman who died in a crash at Bradenham, near Dereham, on Tuesday evening.Enid Roberts, of Shipdham, was driving her purple Nissan Micra out of Bradenham towards Holme Hale about 7.Ian Clarke
Police today named the 66-year-old woman who died in a crash at Bradenham, near Dereham, on Tuesday evening.
Enid Roberts, of Shipdham, was driving her purple Nissan Micra out of Bradenham towards Holme Hale about 7.10pm when it was in collision with a red XK8 Jaguar that was travelling in the opposite direction.
The Jaguar driver - and man in his early 40s - suffered an injury to his right hand.
The collision happened on Hale Road, 110 metres west of Westend, and anyone who saw the collision and has not yet spoken to police or who saw the manner of driving of either vehicle before the crash should contact PC James Vyse or PC Stephen Bodle at Swaffham road policing on 0845 4564567.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Delays on the A47 after crash
- 2 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 3 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 4 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
- 5 Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- 6 Three marathons in three weekends - Dereham runner's amazing charity effort
- 7 Gym set to host fundraiser for brave youngster Logan
- 8 Fakenham's annual riverside day set to finally go ahead
- 9 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 10 Showers and clear spells in Norfolk and Waveney this week