Police name passenger killed in Norfolk crash
Emma KnightsPolice today named the 23-year-old passenger who died in a crash at Foulsham.David Ford, of Bale Road, Gunthorpe, was killed when the car he was travelling in crashed into a house in Station Road.Emma Knights
Police today named the 23-year-old passenger who died in a crash at Foulsham.
David Ford, of Bale Road, Gunthorpe, was killed when the car he was travelling in crashed into a house in Station Road at about 12.30am on Saturday.
Police have said that the coroner has been informed and an inquest into Mr Ford's death will take place in due course
The 22-year-old driver of the car was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after the crash to be treated for his injuries and was discharged on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the collision should contact Insp Darren Elliott at Norfolk Constabulary on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 4 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 5 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 6 Fears raised over Western Link surveying work
- 7 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 8 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 9 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 10 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences