Police still investigating death of man found in field
- Credit: Archant
Police are still investigating the death of a 22-year-old man whose body was found in a field in Scarning, near Dereham.
The death is not being treated as suspicious.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: "Police are still investigating the circumstances. A file will be sent in due course to the coroner."
Police were called just after 12.30pm on Monday, October 28, to reports that a body had been found in a field off Bradenham Lane in Scarning.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "An ambulance and two rapid response vehicles were called to a field off Bradenham Lane in Scarning shortly after 12.30pm on Monday following reports of a man in cardiac arrest.
You may also want to watch:
"Sadly, despite the best efforts of all involved, the man had died at the scene."
- 1 Town council to discuss creating 160-acre country park
- 2 'It needs new blood': Chippie with arcade inside goes up for sale
- 3 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 5 Green light for new play area after £60,000 grant
- 6 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 7 Resurfacing work begins on A1067 carriageway
- 8 Dereham councillor protests over toilet demolition
- 9 Critics unhappy at NDR Western Link answers - but case to be lodged
- 10 Dereham soccer academy win national championship