Police still investigating death of man found in field
- Credit: Archant
Police are still investigating the death of a 22-year-old man whose body was found in a field in Scarning, near Dereham.
The death is not being treated as suspicious.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: "Police are still investigating the circumstances. A file will be sent in due course to the coroner."
Police were called just after 12.30pm on Monday, October 28, to reports that a body had been found in a field off Bradenham Lane in Scarning.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "An ambulance and two rapid response vehicles were called to a field off Bradenham Lane in Scarning shortly after 12.30pm on Monday following reports of a man in cardiac arrest.
You may also want to watch:
"Sadly, despite the best efforts of all involved, the man had died at the scene."
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 5 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 6 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 7 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 8 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 9 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages