Pop along to pop-up shops in Great Dunham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A series of pop-up shops are being planned for the village of Great Dunham this year.
The first will be on Sunday, April 9 from 2pm to 4pm at the village hall.
There will be a number of stalls selling crafts, home made produce, plants, second hand goods and more.
Tables are available for £5 each from Pam Pooley on 01328 701354.
Profits will be split between Great Dunham Amenities Fund and Swaffham & Litcham Home Hospice.
Further pop-up shops are planned for June 4 and December 3, the latter being focussed on Christmas crafts and gifts.
The group is also arranging a Flower and Produce show on September 2 when the organisers hope to build on the success of last year's event which had a wide range of entries in many categories including fruit, preserves, cakes, photographs etc.
- 1 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 2 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 3 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 4 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 5 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 6 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 7 Prince's Trust on the hunt for recruits to join new Dereham team
- 8 Railway launches appeal to restore signal box
- 9 Father accused of baby girl's murder had a 'short temper'
- 10 Man taken to hospital after crash involving car and tractor
Certificates are awarded to the best three entries in each category and rosettes for best in class and best in show.