Pop along to pop-up shops in Great Dunham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A series of pop-up shops are being planned for the village of Great Dunham this year.
The first will be on Sunday, April 9 from 2pm to 4pm at the village hall.
There will be a number of stalls selling crafts, home made produce, plants, second hand goods and more.
Tables are available for £5 each from Pam Pooley on 01328 701354.
Profits will be split between Great Dunham Amenities Fund and Swaffham & Litcham Home Hospice.
You may also want to watch:
Further pop-up shops are planned for June 4 and December 3, the latter being focussed on Christmas crafts and gifts.
The group is also arranging a Flower and Produce show on September 2 when the organisers hope to build on the success of last year's event which had a wide range of entries in many categories including fruit, preserves, cakes, photographs etc.
- 1 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 2 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 3 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 4 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 5 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 6 Coffee morning raises more than £2,000 for charity
- 7 'Bring it on' - New chief executive appointed to district council
- 8 Students and staff come together for celebration of high school's history
- 9 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 10 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
Certificates are awarded to the best three entries in each category and rosettes for best in class and best in show.