Popular Easter Egg Hunts return to Dereham Windmill
- Credit: Ian Burt
Easter is just days away and to celebrate, the Dereham Windmill will once again host their famous Easter Egg Hunt.
Previous years have seen almost 200 children taking part in the two hunts, which will take place this year on April 2.
Along with getting their hands on an Easter Egg, children will have the opportunity to meet the Dereham Windmill's Easter Bunny, who will hand out chocolate eggs and drinks when the hunt has finished.
There will be two hunts which will cater to different age ranges and they will take place at 1.30pm and 3pm.
It will cost £3 per child and each will receive an Easter Egg and a free drink.
You may also want to watch:
The hunts will also mark the final event at the Windmill before it closes for redecorating. During the closure, the site's coffee shop will remain open.
The windmill will be officially reopened on June 3 when there will be a special reopening event.
- 1 Farmers hope to open egg shop in football club car park
- 2 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 3 Watch: 91-year-old woman's stirring poem 'Wake Up Britain'
- 4 Fire door company hiring more staff despite pandemic
- 5 Covid testing bus arrives at Dereham supermarket
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 8 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 9 Barman suffered fractured eye socket after being punched on night out
- 10 Work starts on new park in heart of town