Popular Easter Egg Hunts return to Dereham Windmill
- Credit: Ian Burt
Easter is just days away and to celebrate, the Dereham Windmill will once again host their famous Easter Egg Hunt.
Previous years have seen almost 200 children taking part in the two hunts, which will take place this year on April 2.
Along with getting their hands on an Easter Egg, children will have the opportunity to meet the Dereham Windmill's Easter Bunny, who will hand out chocolate eggs and drinks when the hunt has finished.
There will be two hunts which will cater to different age ranges and they will take place at 1.30pm and 3pm.
It will cost £3 per child and each will receive an Easter Egg and a free drink.
You may also want to watch:
The hunts will also mark the final event at the Windmill before it closes for redecorating. During the closure, the site's coffee shop will remain open.
The windmill will be officially reopened on June 3 when there will be a special reopening event.
- 1 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Number of Covid patients in hospital falls for first time in four months
- 5 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 6 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Resident’s fears over more housing as sewerage system buckles
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 'Bonkers' - MP objects to 50-home development in village