Popular Easter Egg Hunts return to Dereham Windmill
- Credit: Ian Burt
Easter is just days away and to celebrate, the Dereham Windmill will once again host their famous Easter Egg Hunt.
Previous years have seen almost 200 children taking part in the two hunts, which will take place this year on April 2.
Along with getting their hands on an Easter Egg, children will have the opportunity to meet the Dereham Windmill's Easter Bunny, who will hand out chocolate eggs and drinks when the hunt has finished.
There will be two hunts which will cater to different age ranges and they will take place at 1.30pm and 3pm.
It will cost £3 per child and each will receive an Easter Egg and a free drink.
You may also want to watch:
The hunts will also mark the final event at the Windmill before it closes for redecorating. During the closure, the site's coffee shop will remain open.
The windmill will be officially reopened on June 3 when there will be a special reopening event.
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 9 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 10 Revisit the industrial heritage in the heart of Norfolk