More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk
- Credit: PA
More than 300 homes in Dereham and the surrounding area have been left without power.
A power cut originally affected 670 homes in the area between Great Fransham, Bittering and Brakefield Green.
After rerouting electricity in the area, the issue is affecting 322 homes.
It has been caused by an underground electricity cable faulting within the network.
UK Power Networks has dispatched engineers to the scene where they will work to solve the issue.
The company estimates the power will be back on by 10.30am.
More information can be found on the UK Power Networks website.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 4 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 7 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 10 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens