Power cut hits Shipdham
Daisy WallageAround 20 homes in Shipdham, near Dereham, are without power this morning due to a fault on a low voltage underground cable.Power was interrupted to EDF Energy customers in Eastgate and Dereham Road at around 5.Daisy Wallage
Around 20 homes in Shipdham, near Dereham, are without power this morning due to a fault on a low voltage underground cable.
Power was interrupted to EDF Energy customers in Eastgate and Dereham Road at around 5.20am and it is not yet known when the problem will be fixed.
An EDF spokesman reassured residents it was working as quickly as possible to restore electricity supplies.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Mum starts new year with 2,021-squat charity challenge
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 10 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers