Pub owners warned to be vigilant after spate of burglaries
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Pub owners are being warned to be vigilant after a string of burglaries across the Breckland area.
The warning from Breckland Police highlights three incidents at pubs in Mundford, East Harling and Northwold since November 26, 2017.
Most incidents happened overnight with suspects targeting charity boxes, raffle prizes and alcohol.
Police are urging pub owners to take appropriate security measures and remove anything of value from view. They are also encouraging residents to report any suspicious activity around licensed premises overnight.
The warning follows a number of break-ins at homes across the Breckland area during December, including two in Dereham and one in Garboldisham.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information contact PC Ben Grundy at Thetford Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Museum hopes to celebrate town's historic couple with summer reopening
- 2 50 home development approved despite flooding fears
- 3 Lake and barns for sale as separate auction lots despite same address
- 4 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers
- 5 Developer says dozens show interest in new homes despite council concerns
- 6 Pub start weekly lockdown Bake Off challenge
- 7 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 8 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 9 More than 1,000 laptops donated to children in need in campaign
- 10 Council agrees to fell "high risk tree" - despite protection order