Pub owners warned to be vigilant after spate of burglaries
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Pub owners are being warned to be vigilant after a string of burglaries across the Breckland area.
The warning from Breckland Police highlights three incidents at pubs in Mundford, East Harling and Northwold since November 26, 2017.
Most incidents happened overnight with suspects targeting charity boxes, raffle prizes and alcohol.
Police are urging pub owners to take appropriate security measures and remove anything of value from view. They are also encouraging residents to report any suspicious activity around licensed premises overnight.
The warning follows a number of break-ins at homes across the Breckland area during December, including two in Dereham and one in Garboldisham.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information contact PC Ben Grundy at Thetford Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- 2 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 3 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
- 4 Battle of Britain service taking place in Dereham
- 5 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 6 '1,500 calls in a weekend' - Taxi firms' struggles with driver shortages
- 7 'A fabulous asset' - town centre pocket park finally opens
- 8 Special needs children miss school as parents face 'shambolic' transport
- 9 Man who was late to take son to school event jailed for fatal A47 crash
- 10 More than 450 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk