Pub owners warned to be vigilant after spate of burglaries
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Pub owners are being warned to be vigilant after a string of burglaries across the Breckland area.
The warning from Breckland Police highlights three incidents at pubs in Mundford, East Harling and Northwold since November 26, 2017.
Most incidents happened overnight with suspects targeting charity boxes, raffle prizes and alcohol.
Police are urging pub owners to take appropriate security measures and remove anything of value from view. They are also encouraging residents to report any suspicious activity around licensed premises overnight.
The warning follows a number of break-ins at homes across the Breckland area during December, including two in Dereham and one in Garboldisham.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information contact PC Ben Grundy at Thetford Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Step in the right direction for neglected footpath
- 2 Sir David Attenborough praises Dereham school’s eco achievements
- 3 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 4 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 5 Armed forces to be honoured in council ceremony
- 6 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 7 Norfolk council agrees to go smoke free at headquarters
- 8 Your Say: Will Dereham locals go on holiday abroad this summer?
- 9 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market
- 10 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise