Pub owners warned to be vigilant after spate of burglaries
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Pub owners are being warned to be vigilant after a string of burglaries across the Breckland area.
The warning from Breckland Police highlights three incidents at pubs in Mundford, East Harling and Northwold since November 26, 2017.
Most incidents happened overnight with suspects targeting charity boxes, raffle prizes and alcohol.
Police are urging pub owners to take appropriate security measures and remove anything of value from view. They are also encouraging residents to report any suspicious activity around licensed premises overnight.
The warning follows a number of break-ins at homes across the Breckland area during December, including two in Dereham and one in Garboldisham.
If you have any information contact PC Ben Grundy at Thetford Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 2 'Somebody has to foot the bill' - Inflation forces greengrocer to up prices
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Revamp of beloved garden planned as part of Queen's Jubilee celebrations
- 5 Prince's Trust on the hunt for recruits to join new Dereham team
- 6 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 7 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 8 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 9 Railway launches appeal to restore signal box
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?