Seven reader photos capturing some of Norfolk’s most loved towns and villages
- Credit: JP Appleton
Here is a collection of some of your finest photographs from some of Norfolk's best-loved towns and villages.
From Dereham, the heart of Norfolk, to the quaint rural market towns of Fakenham and Reepham to the simply stunning coastal community of Wells and the wonderful villages in between, these places have so much going for them.
We want you to help us capture that beauty on camera to share with our readers.
Each week we will compile a gallery of some of your brilliant snaps from these areas.
To upload your pictures, just log on to our site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
If you'd like to see more stunning iWitness photos then please follow our iWitness24 Norfolk Facebook group.
- 1 Village pub reopens for the first time in four years
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Stunning 'Lady of the Wood' carved statue revealed at park
- 4 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 5 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 6 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 7 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 8 Norfolk Tory MP calls for 'serious changes' following Sue Gray report
- 9 12 missing Norfolk people feature in new hi-tech campaign
- 10 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk