Pupils welcome special visitors to learn more about life in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
School pupils from overseas have been welcomed at a Norfolk high school to learn about life in England.
A total of 33 Chinese children and their teachers from the HuMen Foreign Language School in Dongguan made the journey to visit pupils at Reepham High School and College.
A spokesperson from the mid-Norfolk school said: 'Pupils at Reepham High School and College were delighted to welcome the Chinese pupils and their teachers.
'They have been attending lessons and eating lunch with their English friends, and learning as much as possible about the life of the school.
'Their teachers have also spent time with their British colleagues comparing teaching expertise.
'Reepham High School and College currently offers Mandarin at GCSE level and it is taught by a Chinese national who arrived at Reepham as part of the same programme which brought about this visit - as well as several successful exchange trips between Reepham and Chinese schools.'
- 1 'Proper farming' sees dairy family crowned Norfolk farm champions
- 2 Why has my car been covered in dust?
- 3 Care home linked with grandmother's death lifted from special measures
- 4 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 5 'Being a mum is all she wants' - Fund launched for 26-year-old's IVF dream
- 6 Food bank urges public to donate items to supermarket appeal
- 7 Man charged in connection with burglary at Dereham home
- 8 Revealed: The towns and villages where metal thieves have struck
- 9 £251m price tag for Norwich Western Link as bill soars by over £50m
- 10 Final details revealed ahead of Queen's Dragoon Guards freedom parade