Town’s history featured in 2021 calendar
- Credit: Archant
A town’s history has been celebrated in a new calendar
A brand-new calendar for 2021 is celebrating a “timeless town’s” vast history.
Produced by Reepham Community Press in association with the Reepham Archive, the Reepham Life calendar features 13 photographs capturing the town’s history over the past century.
Geoff Fisher, editor of Reepham Life, said: “This project has involved sifting through hundreds of old photographs and postcards supplied to the Reepham Archive by past and present residents or those with a connection to the town.
“A total of 12 pictures plus a cover image were chosen for this eighth annual calendar, most from the first half of the 20th century.
You may also want to watch:
“Local photographer John Tym then went out to capture many of these scenes as they are today.”
The calendar costs £8 and can be purchased from Johnsons of Reepham, Robertson’s Family Butchers, Bircham Centre Charity Shop, Reepham Archive and St Mary’s Reepham.
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 5 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 9 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 10 Revisit the industrial heritage in the heart of Norfolk
For further information, contact: Reepham Community Press on 01603 308158 or firstname.lastname@example.org