Town’s history featured in 2021 calendar
- Credit: Archant
A town’s history has been celebrated in a new calendar
A brand-new calendar for 2021 is celebrating a “timeless town’s” vast history.
Produced by Reepham Community Press in association with the Reepham Archive, the Reepham Life calendar features 13 photographs capturing the town’s history over the past century.
Geoff Fisher, editor of Reepham Life, said: “This project has involved sifting through hundreds of old photographs and postcards supplied to the Reepham Archive by past and present residents or those with a connection to the town.
“A total of 12 pictures plus a cover image were chosen for this eighth annual calendar, most from the first half of the 20th century.
“Local photographer John Tym then went out to capture many of these scenes as they are today.”
The calendar costs £8 and can be purchased from Johnsons of Reepham, Robertson’s Family Butchers, Bircham Centre Charity Shop, Reepham Archive and St Mary’s Reepham.
- 1 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 2 Former military man elected as Dereham's new mayor
- 3 Drivers slammed for parking outside centre for people with disabilities
- 4 Magpies moved to Midlands league for 2022/23 season
- 5 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 6 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
- 7 More details revealed ahead of Dereham's Jubilee celebrations
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 10 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
For further information, contact: Reepham Community Press on 01603 308158 or email@example.com