Town’s history featured in 2021 calendar
- Credit: Archant
A town’s history has been celebrated in a new calendar
A brand-new calendar for 2021 is celebrating a “timeless town’s” vast history.
Produced by Reepham Community Press in association with the Reepham Archive, the Reepham Life calendar features 13 photographs capturing the town’s history over the past century.
Geoff Fisher, editor of Reepham Life, said: “This project has involved sifting through hundreds of old photographs and postcards supplied to the Reepham Archive by past and present residents or those with a connection to the town.
“A total of 12 pictures plus a cover image were chosen for this eighth annual calendar, most from the first half of the 20th century.
You may also want to watch:
“Local photographer John Tym then went out to capture many of these scenes as they are today.”
The calendar costs £8 and can be purchased from Johnsons of Reepham, Robertson’s Family Butchers, Bircham Centre Charity Shop, Reepham Archive and St Mary’s Reepham.
- 1 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 2 Gym owner set to open fourth site in Norfolk on April 12
- 3 Which Dereham pubs are reopening outdoors in April?
- 4 Thieves stole roof tiles and threw them away nearby
- 5 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 6 Farmhouse set in 9.4 acres of unspoilt Norfolk countryside is for sale
- 7 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 8 Robert Fleck among those to pay tribute to Norwich man with 'heart of gold'
- 9 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 10 Amazing support to help owners pay vet bills after stray cat hit by car
For further information, contact: Reepham Community Press on 01603 308158 or firstname.lastname@example.org