Town’s history featured in 2021 calendar
- Credit: Archant
A town’s history has been celebrated in a new calendar
A brand-new calendar for 2021 is celebrating a “timeless town’s” vast history.
Produced by Reepham Community Press in association with the Reepham Archive, the Reepham Life calendar features 13 photographs capturing the town’s history over the past century.
Geoff Fisher, editor of Reepham Life, said: “This project has involved sifting through hundreds of old photographs and postcards supplied to the Reepham Archive by past and present residents or those with a connection to the town.
“A total of 12 pictures plus a cover image were chosen for this eighth annual calendar, most from the first half of the 20th century.
You may also want to watch:
“Local photographer John Tym then went out to capture many of these scenes as they are today.”
The calendar costs £8 and can be purchased from Johnsons of Reepham, Robertson’s Family Butchers, Bircham Centre Charity Shop, Reepham Archive and St Mary’s Reepham.
- 1 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Number of Covid patients in hospital falls for first time in four months
- 5 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 6 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Resident’s fears over more housing as sewerage system buckles
- 9 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 10 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
For further information, contact: Reepham Community Press on 01603 308158 or firstname.lastname@example.org