Reepham set for a spring clean
The streets of Reepham are going to be given a spring clean up at the end of this month. Volunteers are asked to gather on April 30, at 6pm in the Market Place.
The streets of Reepham are going to be given a spring clean up at the end of this month.
Volunteers are asked to gather on April 30, at 6pm in the Market Place.
The following areas will hopefully be covered: Mill Road, Whitwell Street and Bar Lane, Whitwell Road, Broomhill Lane and Park Lane, Station Road, Stony Lane, Kerdiston Road and Stimpson's Piece, Olland's Road, Wood Dalling Road and Bircham Road, Richmond Rise, New Road, The Moor and Norwich Road.
The event has the support of Broadland District Council.
Volunteers are asked to bring along gardening gloves. Tabards, sacks, disposable gloves and litter-pickers will be supplied.
Everyone will then return to the Market Place at 7.30pm, where the litter will be sorted and collated.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 2 Final details revealed ahead of Queen's Dragoon Guards freedom parade
- 3 Young people transform care home's garden in just four days
- 4 Road closures to be put in place for Queen's Dragoon Guards parade
- 5 Long-delayed wedding finally takes place... in 1941
- 6 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 7 Commonwealth record holder puts medal haul on display
- 8 Superb ton from Brendan Scott seals back-to-back wins for Bradenham
- 9 Travelling to the Royal Norfolk Show? Here’s everything you need to know
- 10 'Proper farming' sees dairy family crowned Norfolk farm champions
For more information contact Matt Langley on 01603 308089 or Tony Foottit on 01603 870340.