Reepham set for a spring clean
The streets of Reepham are going to be given a spring clean up at the end of this month. Volunteers are asked to gather on April 30, at 6pm in the Market Place.
The streets of Reepham are going to be given a spring clean up at the end of this month.
Volunteers are asked to gather on April 30, at 6pm in the Market Place.
The following areas will hopefully be covered: Mill Road, Whitwell Street and Bar Lane, Whitwell Road, Broomhill Lane and Park Lane, Station Road, Stony Lane, Kerdiston Road and Stimpson's Piece, Olland's Road, Wood Dalling Road and Bircham Road, Richmond Rise, New Road, The Moor and Norwich Road.
The event has the support of Broadland District Council.
Volunteers are asked to bring along gardening gloves. Tabards, sacks, disposable gloves and litter-pickers will be supplied.
Everyone will then return to the Market Place at 7.30pm, where the litter will be sorted and collated.
- 1 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Somebody has to foot the bill' - Inflation forces greengrocer to up prices
- 4 Prince's Trust on the hunt for recruits to join new Dereham team
- 5 Revamp of beloved garden planned as part of Queen's Jubilee celebrations
- 6 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 7 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 8 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 9 Railway launches appeal to restore signal box
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
For more information contact Matt Langley on 01603 308089 or Tony Foottit on 01603 870340.