Initial repairs made to ‘large hole’ that appeared in Dereham
- Credit: Archant
Initial repairs have been made to a large hole which appeared in Dereham.
The hole on Quebec Street was discovered by police on Friday evening and was cordoned off by cones and a police car.
Inspector Lou Provart took to social media, posting a photograph of the hole and commenting: 'A large hole has opened up in the road in #QuebecSt #Dereham. Police are looking into it.'
Some initial repairs have now been made and the section of the road is no longer cordoned off, however it is likely that further repairs will be required.
Norfolk Police has been contacted for further information.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 7 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 8 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 9 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000
- 10 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham