Rockin' cash rolls in
A rock and roll gig at Salle Village Hall has raised �247 for the Light Dragoons welfare fund.The Leopard Trio was supported by Big K and Rockin Ritchie on the Record Hop, with proceeds from the evening going to the Dragoons, based at Robertson Barracks, Swanton Morley.
A rock and roll gig at Salle Village Hall has raised �247 for the Light Dragoons welfare fund.
The Leopard Trio was supported by Big K and Rockin Ritchie on the Record Hop, with proceeds from the evening going to the Dragoons, based at Robertson Barracks, Swanton Morley.
The welfare fund helps those bereaved and injured during the recent tour of duty in Helmand Province, Afghanistan.
Despite the appalling weather people travelled from Lowestoft, Caister and many other villages.
You may also want to watch:
The money rasied was handed over to Captain Mick Reed and Sergeant Billy Braithwaite of the Light Dragoons welfare office last week at Swanton Morley.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 3 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 4 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 5 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 6 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 9 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
Pictured, from left to right, Graham Alford, Sgt Billy Braithwaite, Kevin Roye.
Richard Saunders, Captain Mick Reed. Mr Alford, Mr Roye and Mr Saunders organised the evening.