Concern for welfare of missing 71-year-old man
- Credit: Archant
Concerns have been raised for the welfare of a 71-year-old man who has gone missing from North Creake.
Roy Masters went missing from his home in Church Street sometime between 11.20pm on Saturday, June 8 and 8.15am on Sunday, June 9.
He is described as white, of stocky build, about 5ft 8, and with grey hair and a grey/white beard.
Mr Masters is believed to be wearing a navy blue waist-length jacket with red turned up cuffs, brown trousers, a checked shirt and ankle-length green wellies.
He has difficulties walking and may be using a walking stick.
The village of North Creake is located in West Norfolk, south of Burnham Market.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen him or knows of his current whereabouts.
- 1 Huge solar farm proposed near Roman site
- 2 Baby murder trial hears mother joked tot self-harmed
- 3 Bid to convert village house into nine flats
- 4 Obituary: Farm merchant who helped save revered brewing barley dies aged 81
- 5 Father accused of baby murder blamed car seat for bruise
- 6 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 7 Decision over funding for Queen Mother's Garden revamp delayed
- 8 Stolen credit card details used to purchase leaf blower and garden tools
- 9 Baby murder trial jury told dad was angry at social services involvement
- 10 Man taken to hospital after being punched and kicked in Dereham assault
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Police on 101.