Search for best pa
DOES Norfolk's best secretary or personal assistant work in Dereham, Fakenham or Wells?That's what the organisers of the Norfolk PA of the Year 2008 competition want to find out.
DOES Norfolk's best secretary or personal assistant work in Dereham, Fakenham or Wells?
That's what the organisers of the Norfolk PA of the Year 2008 competition want to find out.
In recognition of the fact that personal assistants are often the power behind the business throne, three Norfolk companies have joined forces to provide PAs and secretaries with a crown of their own.
Secretaries and PAs from across the county have been challenged to make time in their busy daily schedule to log on to www.paoftheyear.co.uk and nominate themselves for the honour of unsung hero. Alternatively, potential candidates can prompt their boss or colleagues to nominate them.
The contest has been created by Mayday Integrated Office Systems, Fosters and Staff Call, who all understand the importance of a top-notch PA.
The winner will be crowned at a gala ceremony in April at the Dunston Hall Hotel near Norwich.
- 1 A47 reopens after it was closed for six hours due to crash
- 2 'You've got to diversify' - cafe and gallery owner braves expansion
- 3 A trip to the fair helps Norfolk man remember
- 4 Village pub reopens for the first time in four years
- 5 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 6 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 7 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- 8 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 9 Queen's Jubilee: All the events happening in the Dereham area
- 10 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
The top prize is a trophy and tickets for two to a luxury holiday destination.
And for this, the second year in the award's history, a second specialised category has been created - Legal PA of the Year.
Nomination forms can be downloaded at www.paoftheyear.co.uk. Or for more information call David Hoy at Mayday on 01603 481995. The closing date for entries is March 28.