Seven reader photos capturing some of Norfolk’s most loved towns and villages
- Credit: Nicola Hooks
Here is a collection of some of your finest photographs from some of Norfolk's best-loved towns and villages.
From Dereham, the heart of Norfolk, to the quaint rural market towns of Fakenham and Reepham to the simply stunning coastal community of Wells and the wonderful villages in between, these places have so much going for them.
We want you to help us capture that beauty on camera to share with our readers.
Each week we will compile a gallery of some of your brilliant snaps from these areas.
To upload your pictures, just log on to our site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub start weekly lockdown Bake Off challenge
- 2 Developer says dozens show interest in new homes despite council concerns
- 3 Lockdown sees move from community to 'neighbourly' crime in Dereham
- 4 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 5 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 6 Lake and barns for sale as separate auction lots despite same address
- 7 'I'm waiting to be set free': Almost 15,000 on surgery list for a year
- 8 Council agrees to fell "high risk tree" - despite protection order
- 9 Museum hopes to celebrate town's historic couple with summer reopening
- 10 Norfolk MP denies breaking ministerial code by working for PPE firm