Seven reader photos capturing some of Norfolk’s most loved towns and villages
- Credit: Richard Brunton
Here is a collection of some of your finest photographs from some of Norfolk's best-loved towns and villages.
From Dereham, the heart of Norfolk, to the quaint rural market towns of Fakenham and Reepham to the simply stunning coastal community of Wells and the wonderful villages in between, these places have so much going for them.
We want you to help us capture that beauty on camera to share with our readers.
Each week we will compile a gallery of some of your brilliant snaps from these areas.
To upload your pictures, just log on to our site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
If you'd like to see more stunning iWitness photos then please follow our iWitness24 Norfolk Facebook group.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Resident’s fears over more housing as sewerage system buckles
- 2 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 3 50 home development approved despite flooding fears
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 6 'Bonkers' - MP objects to 50-home development in village
- 7 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Revealed: 13 new large vaccination sites to open in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Artist’s tribute to ‘courageous’ cancer charity founder