Seven reader photos capturing some of Norfolk’s most loved towns and villages
- Credit: Lesley Buckley
Here is a collection of some of your finest photographs from some of Norfolk's best-loved towns and villages.
From Dereham, the heart of Norfolk, to the quaint rural market towns of Fakenham and Reepham to the simply stunning coastal community of Wells and the wonderful villages in between, these places have so much going for them.
We want you to help us capture that beauty on camera to share with our readers.
Each week we will compile a gallery of some of your brilliant snaps from these areas.
To upload your pictures, just log on to our site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
If you'd like to see more stunning iWitness photos then please follow our iWitness24 Norfolk Facebook group.
- 1 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 2 More details revealed ahead of Dereham's Jubilee celebrations
- 3 'It's scary' - foodbank volunteers lift lid on cost of living crisis
- 4 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
- 5 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 6 Annual service to be held in memory of Norfolk war hero
- 7 Crowds turn out to celebrate first ever Dereham Day
- 8 Locked-up play area to be refurbished after public outcry
- 9 Drug dealing mother-of-five had ‘cocaine stuffed in bra’
- 10 Dereham school recognised for commitment to equality and diversity