Seven reader photos capturing some of Norfolk’s most loved towns and villages
- Credit: Paul Reynolds
Here is a collection of some of your finest photographs from some of Norfolk's best-loved towns and villages.
From Dereham, the heart of Norfolk, to the quaint rural market towns of Fakenham and Reepham to the simply stunning coastal community of Wells and the wonderful villages in between, these places have so much going for them.
We want you to help us capture that beauty on camera to share with our readers.
Each week we will compile a gallery of some of your brilliant snaps from these areas.
To upload your pictures, just log on to our site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 2 Young people transform care home's garden in just four days
- 3 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 4 Long-delayed wedding finally takes place... in 1941
- 5 Final details revealed ahead of Queen's Dragoon Guards freedom parade
- 6 Road closures to be put in place for Queen's Dragoon Guards parade
- 7 'Proper farming' sees dairy family crowned Norfolk farm champions
- 8 Man charged in connection with burglary at Dereham home
- 9 Why has my car been covered in dust?
- 10 Man caught with cannabis after armed police called to Dereham park