Seven reader photos capturing some of Norfolk’s most loved towns and villages
- Credit: Rod Skeggs
Here is a collection of some of your finest photographs from some of Norfolk's best-loved towns and villages.
From Dereham, the heart of Norfolk, to the quaint rural market towns of Fakenham and Reepham to the simply stunning coastal community of Wells and the wonderful villages in between, these places have so much going for them.
We want you to help us capture that beauty on camera to share with our readers.
You may also want to watch:
Each week we will compile a gallery of some of your brilliant snaps from these areas.
To upload your pictures, just log on to our site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 Step in the right direction for neglected footpath
- 2 Sir David Attenborough praises Dereham school’s eco achievements
- 3 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 4 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 5 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 6 Armed forces to be honoured in council ceremony
- 7 Norfolk council agrees to go smoke free at headquarters
- 8 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market
- 9 Your Say: Will Dereham locals go on holiday abroad this summer?
- 10 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise