Seven reader photos capturing some of Norfolk’s most loved towns and villages
- Credit: Matt Hinton
Here is a collection of some of your finest photographs from some of Norfolk's best-loved towns and villages.
From Dereham, the heart of Norfolk, to the quaint rural market towns of Fakenham and Reepham to the simply stunning coastal community of Wells and the wonderful villages in between, these places have so much going for them.
We want you to help us capture that beauty on camera to share with our readers.
Each week we will compile a gallery of some of your brilliant snaps from these areas.
To upload your pictures, just log on to our site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
If you'd like to see more stunning iWitness photos then please follow our iWitness24 Norfolk Facebook group.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Your Say: Should face masks be made a legal requirement again?
- 2 Overnight road closures expected on part of A47
- 3 Buses delayed by queues at petrol stations
- 4 Zara, 8, conquers virtual mountain climb amid mum's cancer battle
- 5 Stunning aerial photo shows Norfolk cemetery shaped like a leaf
- 6 Dereham boxer Emma has world title ambitions
- 7 Dereham pub set to host beer and blues festival
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Covid heroes recognised at special awards evening
- 10 Meet the great-grandmother who has raised more than £100,000 for her church