Seven reader photos capturing some of Norfolk’s most loved towns and villages
- Credit: Mike Wilson
Here is a collection of some of your finest photographs from some of Norfolk's best-loved towns and villages.
From Dereham, the heart of Norfolk, to the quaint rural market towns of Fakenham and Reepham to the simply stunning coastal community of Wells and the wonderful villages in between, these places have so much going for them.
We want you to help us capture that beauty on camera to share with our readers.
Each week we will compile a gallery of some of your brilliant snaps from these areas.
To upload your pictures, just log on to our site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
You may also want to watch:
If you'd like to see more stunning iWitness photos then please follow our iWitness24 Norfolk Facebook group.
- 1 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 4 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 5 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 8 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 9 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state
- 10 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown