Shoe Zone to shut High Street shop and move elsewhere in town
- Credit: Archant
A national retailer is shutting its shop on Dereham High Street and moving to another premises within the town.
Closing down signs appeared in the windows of Shoe Zone, which is located on Dereham High Street, between Poundland and Prezzo.
The company has now confirmed it will be shutting its shop and moving to another location in Dereham.
A spokesperson said: 'I can confirm that we are relocating within Dereham with a new concept store, which will offer customers a wider range of products, including some best loved brands.
'We are unable to comment any further at this time.'
You may also want to watch:
It is unknown yet why the shop is moving and when it will move.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 6 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 9 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 10 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens