Slimmer duo reach national finals
There's a lot less that comes between David and Sharon Phillips these days. And after losing a total of 6st 9lb the Dereham duo have made it to the national finals of the Mr & Mrs Slimming World 2008 competition.
There's a lot less that comes between David and Sharon Phillips these days.
And after losing a total of 6st 9lb the Dereham duo have made it to the national finals of the Mr & Mrs Slimming World 2008 competition.
They were amongst 26 couples from all over the UK to attend the Slimming World's head office in Derbyshire, where they received champagne and certificates to congratulate them for their achievement. The 26 couples lost a staggering 185 stone 5lb between them.
David & Sharon, who attend the Dereham Slimming World group, said: “We were delighted to get through to the national final of the competition and hear everyone's stories. We both follow Food Optimising, Slimming World's healthy eating plan and have been amazed at how much we can eat and lose still weight!”
You may also want to watch:
Louise Rayner who runs the group said “I'm so proud of David and Sharon; they've done really well and the whole group are really excited that they've got so far in the national competition. They are fantastic role models for all of us.”
For further information or to join please call Louise on 01362 692740 or call Group Enquiries 0844 897 8000 for details of other groups in your area.
- 1 Plans for wild animals on 100-home development
- 2 Updated information following serious assault in Dereham
- 3 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 4 Man denies attacking brother with wheel brace
- 5 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 6 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 7 Your Say - What should replace Dereham's Prezzo?
- 8 Pub reopens with brand new wine boutique
- 9 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 10 'Exciting and adventurous' - How aboutDereham works for our community