Spat of crashes blamed on black ice
Black ice has been blamed for a spat of crashes in the area on Saturday morning. Two cars crashed on Quebec Road near Dereham Golf Club at about 6.45am.
Black ice has been blamed for a spat of crashes in the area early this morning and last night.
One car crashed on Quebec Road near Dereham Golf Club at about 6.45am. One person taken to hospital as a precaution, police said.
At 9.45am one car crashed on the B1147 at Etling Green.
And at 11.45am there was a crash involving a single vehicle on the A1065 at Castle Acre.
You may also want to watch:
The B1146 at Hall Lane, Colkirk, was also closed both ways this morning due to a crash involving two cars at about 12.40pm. The road was reopened by 1.20pm.
Last night at about 7.45pm a car crashed on the A1067 near Fakenham.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 6 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 7 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 8 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 9 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
Police said no one appeared to have been seriously injured in any of the incidents.
Fire fighters from Swaffham, Fakenham and Dereham attended the various crashes, making the scene safe. No people were trapped.
There were also two crashed cars abandoned either side of the B1110 just north of Dereham this morning.