Take That Tour, Norwich: Watch how Carrow Road was transformed into Wonderland
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
People can watch how Norwich City Football Club was transformed into Take That's Wonderland in a newly-released video.
About 60,000 people enjoyed seeing Mark Owen, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald perform two dates of their Wonderland tour at Carrow Road on Thursday and Friday, and All Saints were the support act.
Now Norwich City Football Club has tweeted a video from its @NorwichCityFC twitter account showing the work that went into preparing the stadium for the show.
You may also want to watch:
It comes as Ben Kensell, Norwich City Football Club's director of commercial, has spoken of the club's delight at the success of the Take That shows and also suggested there could be more concerts at Carrow Road in the future.
He said: 'We've been absolutely delighted to welcome an act of Take That's massive stature here for two marvellous concerts. Both nights hopefully resulted in a memorable experience for those who came – we've had an excellent response from those here.
- 1 Customers 'overjoyed' by new rural shop
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 BGT star leaves children in 'fits of laughter' with school performance
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 6 'We've got a serious fire in our belly' - Dereham band's post-Covid tour
- 7 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 8 'It's lovely seeing people back'- Smiles as zoo reopens for families
- 9 9 things that have changed in Dereham since lockdown one
- 10 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
'It's been an excellent team effort from all those involved here at Norwich City and with the promoters, and has once again highlighted Carrow Road as a major and flexible entertainment venue in the east of England. It's been a brilliant couple of nights and we thank Norfolk Constabulary and all the relevant local authorities for their support and the fans for turning up in their numbers, and we look forward to putting on more great concerts in the future.'
Other music acts that have performed at Carrow Road include Elton John in 2005, George Michael in 2007, JLS and Olly Murs in 2011, and Rod Stewart in 2011 and 2016.
Don't miss Monday's newspaper for our 24-page supplement When Take That Came To Norwich.
For more stories about Take That click here