First look at Keeley Hawes and Richard Madden in BBC thriller filmed in Dereham
- Credit: BBC/Sophie Mutevelian
Norfolk residents may spot some familiar sites in the newly released trailer for the BBC's latest thriller.
The Bodyguard sees Line of Duty's Keeley Hawes work once again with the BBC director Jed Mercurio, on a show which was part filmed in Dereham.
Filming for the six-part drama began in the town on February 4, 2018, and finished on February 10.
Cast and crews took over the Mid-Norfolk Railway, with stars spotted taking full advantage of the heritage trains and platforms.
George Saville, general director at the railway called the filming big for the railway and the town.
You may also want to watch:
'It is a perfect location for contemporary drama and we are hoping it will lead to further work like this and bring more of the film industry to the area,' he said.
Dereham also welcomed Game of Thrones actor Richard Madden, who stars alongside Hawes in the show.
- 1 Town council to discuss creating 160-acre country park
- 2 'It needs new blood': Chippie with arcade inside goes up for sale
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 4 Green light for new play area after £60,000 grant
- 5 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 6 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 7 Dereham councillor protests over toilet demolition
- 8 Dereham soccer academy win national championship
- 9 Critics unhappy at NDR Western Link answers - but case to be lodged
- 10 Campaign group slams smoking ban at council headquarters