First look at Keeley Hawes and Richard Madden in BBC thriller filmed in Dereham
- Credit: BBC/Sophie Mutevelian
Norfolk residents may spot some familiar sites in the newly released trailer for the BBC's latest thriller.
The Bodyguard sees Line of Duty's Keeley Hawes work once again with the BBC director Jed Mercurio, on a show which was part filmed in Dereham.
Filming for the six-part drama began in the town on February 4, 2018, and finished on February 10.
Cast and crews took over the Mid-Norfolk Railway, with stars spotted taking full advantage of the heritage trains and platforms.
George Saville, general director at the railway called the filming big for the railway and the town.
You may also want to watch:
'It is a perfect location for contemporary drama and we are hoping it will lead to further work like this and bring more of the film industry to the area,' he said.
Dereham also welcomed Game of Thrones actor Richard Madden, who stars alongside Hawes in the show.
- 1 Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- 2 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 3 Battle of Britain service taking place in Dereham
- 4 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 5 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
- 6 '1,500 calls in a weekend' - Taxi firms' struggles with driver shortages
- 7 Special needs children miss school as parents face 'shambolic' transport
- 8 'A fabulous asset' - town centre pocket park finally opens
- 9 Man who was late to take son to school event jailed for fatal A47 crash
- 10 More than 450 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk