Thefts at Dereham Cemetery
Emma KnightsFlowers have been stolen from graves at Dereham Cemetery.There have been a spate of thefts over the past few weeks and because of this police officers from the Dereham Area Safer Neighbourhood Team have stepped up patrols in the area.Emma Knights
FLOWERS have been stolen from graves at Dereham Cemetery.
There has been a spate of thefts over the past few
weeks and police officers from the Dereham Area Safer Neighbourhood Team have stepped up patrols in the area.
Both the police and Dereham Town Council are appealing for any information about the thefts.
You may also want to watch:
Dereham PCSO Paul Frostwick said: "This is a heartless crime as flowers have been left at gravesides by families and friends in memory of loved ones."
Town clerk Tony Needham said Dereham Town Council was working closely with the police on the matter.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Dereham's plans for Remembrance services announced
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 9 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 10 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
Anyone who has any information about these thefts should contact PCSO Paul Frostwick on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.