Classy cars and beautiful bikes go on show at Norfolk town’s festival
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Magnificent machines from the early days of motoring to the modern era filled Reepham's Market Place for a day which drew petrol heads from far and wide.
The fifth annual Reepham Classic Car and Bike Festival drew thousands of people keen to marvel at everything from a 1909 Stanley Model K 'Steamer' to a sleek 2018 Ferrari Spider.
Visitors strolled among the vehicles at the 'American Classic'-themed event and took advantage of outdoor food stalls, while rockabilly band the Hal Wrayzer Combo played in front of the Kings Arms pub.
Antoinette Ford, 70, was there displaying her 1938 Pontiac called Chummy.
Mrs Ford, from Hockering, said: 'It's a great atmosphere. I'm a 1940s re-enactor so I bought this because I wanted a car from the same era.'
You may also want to watch:
Her partner, Barry Smith, 69, who has a 1968 Ford Mustang, said: 'We're just custodians of these vehicles. If people like us don't look after them then they will vanish.'
- 1 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 5 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 6 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 7 Potential resurrection of Dereham Rotary Club to be discussed at meeting
- 8 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47