Times office to open
A new era begins for us from Monday as our new Dereham shop and reception opens its doors for the first time.Eleven years after our front office closed at 31 High Street, we are returning to the heart of the community and unveiling our newly refurbished premises next door in Bond House - the former home of A Bond toy shop.
A new era begins for us from Monday as our new Dereham shop and reception opens its doors for the first time.
Eleven years after our front office closed at 31 High Street, we are returning to the heart of the community and unveiling our newly refurbished premises next door in Bond House - the former home of A Bond toy shop.
The lovely old building has been revamped to enhance its historic features and also meet the needs of a modern newspaper team.
Our reporters Ian Clarke, Elaine Maslin and Robyn Greenacre are based upstairs along with senior sales representatives Rene Kendal and Richard Tree.
You may also want to watch:
Sales receptionists Rosie Parsons and Lisa Smith will be downstairs, along with Margaret Duffield, who works in sales support.
The shop will offer a range of products including pictures, newspapers, adverts, personal notices and merchandise.
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 8 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 9 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 10 Fire crews battling large house blaze
Times editor Terry Redhead said: “After 11 years without a High Street presence in Dereham, it is great that we are back at the heart of the community from next week. It will be a great service for readers and advertisers.”
Opening hours will be Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (closed 1-2pm for lunch).
Contact numbers are: 01362 854700 (reception); 01362 854701 (editorial); 01362 854710 (advertising).
See our contacts panel on page six for full details of all our information.
And don't forget our office in Fakenham which opened half-way through last year. You can place adverts and take stories to the office at 22 Norwich Street, Fakenham, where you will be sure of a warm welcome. If you cannot get there in person then you can call on 01328 864992 for advertising and 01328 862678 for editorial.