Times office to open
A new era begins for us from Monday as our new Dereham shop and reception opens its doors for the first time.Eleven years after our front office closed at 31 High Street, we are returning to the heart of the community and unveiling our newly refurbished premises next door in Bond House - the former home of A Bond toy shop.
A new era begins for us from Monday as our new Dereham shop and reception opens its doors for the first time.
Eleven years after our front office closed at 31 High Street, we are returning to the heart of the community and unveiling our newly refurbished premises next door in Bond House - the former home of A Bond toy shop.
The lovely old building has been revamped to enhance its historic features and also meet the needs of a modern newspaper team.
Our reporters Ian Clarke, Elaine Maslin and Robyn Greenacre are based upstairs along with senior sales representatives Rene Kendal and Richard Tree.
You may also want to watch:
Sales receptionists Rosie Parsons and Lisa Smith will be downstairs, along with Margaret Duffield, who works in sales support.
The shop will offer a range of products including pictures, newspapers, adverts, personal notices and merchandise.
- 1 Plans for wild animals on 100-home development
- 2 Updated information following serious assault in Dereham
- 3 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 4 Man denies attacking brother with wheel brace
- 5 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 6 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 7 Pub reopens with brand new wine boutique
- 8 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 9 Your Say - What should replace Dereham's Prezzo?
- 10 'Exciting and adventurous' - How aboutDereham works for our community
Times editor Terry Redhead said: “After 11 years without a High Street presence in Dereham, it is great that we are back at the heart of the community from next week. It will be a great service for readers and advertisers.”
Opening hours will be Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (closed 1-2pm for lunch).
Contact numbers are: 01362 854700 (reception); 01362 854701 (editorial); 01362 854710 (advertising).
See our contacts panel on page six for full details of all our information.
And don't forget our office in Fakenham which opened half-way through last year. You can place adverts and take stories to the office at 22 Norwich Street, Fakenham, where you will be sure of a warm welcome. If you cannot get there in person then you can call on 01328 864992 for advertising and 01328 862678 for editorial.