Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- Credit: Archant 2022
Someone has been seriously injured in a four-vehicle crash on a busy road between Norwich and Fakenham.
Police, fire and ambulance crews are currently on the scene on the A1067 (Fakenham Road) near Sparhamhill.
Police were called at 11.15am to reports of a crash between four vehicles including a lorry.
The fire service was called at 11.20am and a number of crews are attending.
Fire crews made the scene safe and released vehicle occupants using hydraulic release equipment.
The road reopened at about 7.30pm.
Heavy traffic affected the area, with queues on both sides of the road from Lyng Road in Sparhamhill to Porter's Lane in Lenwade.
- 1 Crowds turn out to celebrate first ever Dereham Day
- 2 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 3 Locked-up play area to be refurbished after public outcry
- 4 Drug dealing mother-of-five had ‘cocaine stuffed in bra’
- 5 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
- 6 Dereham school recognised for commitment to equality and diversity
- 7 Cost of living - 'Rising energy bills mean we've had to shut'
- 8 Norfolk woman dies after being stung by wasp in Spain
- 9 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 10 Extra speed check camera vans to target Norfolk's 'village speeders'
Surrounding roads were also affected.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.