Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- Credit: Google
A section of the A47 was closed near Dereham due to a crash involving a lorry and a pedestrian.
Police were called to the A47 following reports of a collision between a lorry and a pedestrian at 1.36am on Thursday (December 3).
The crash happened near the Moorgate play area.
The male pedestrian was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Both directions of the A47 between Swaffham A1065 junction and the Toftwood A1075 interchange were shut.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said the road reopened at 7.48am.
You may also want to watch:
On Twitter, Konectbus said their services in the Dereham area are likely to face "significant delays" due to the accident.
For the latest travel information visit the EDP24 live traffic map.
- 1 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 2 'Bonkers' - MP objects to 50-home development in village
- 3 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 6 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 7 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 8 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal