Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- Credit: Google
A section of the A47 was closed near Dereham due to a crash involving a lorry and a pedestrian.
Police were called to the A47 following reports of a collision between a lorry and a pedestrian at 1.36am on Thursday (December 3).
The crash happened near the Moorgate play area.
The male pedestrian was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Both directions of the A47 between Swaffham A1065 junction and the Toftwood A1075 interchange were shut.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said the road reopened at 7.48am.
You may also want to watch:
On Twitter, Konectbus said their services in the Dereham area are likely to face "significant delays" due to the accident.
For the latest travel information visit the EDP24 live traffic map.
- 1 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 2 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 3 ‘Overwhelming in a good way’ - Barber shop's new manager, 23
- 4 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 5 Police investigate 'possible assault' after Dereham town centre fight
- 6 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 7 Offensive graffiti sprayed on football clubhouse used by children
- 8 Norfolk boys brave cold to raise £1,000 in memory of family member
- 9 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 10 Barber fulfils dream of 34 years by opening hometown shop