Man taken to hospital following crash in Dereham
- Credit: Google Maps
Fire crews released a trapped person from a car following a crash this evening, November 14.
Emergency services went to the scene on Tavern Lane in Dereham after reports of a crash just before 7pm.
Police, ambulance, and air ambulance crews were also in attendance.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue spokesman said: "We were called at 6.55pm to reports of a road accident.
"We used small gear to release one person from a vehicle."
A helicopter from East Anglian Air Ambulance was called at 7.35pm to help the doctor and critical care paramedic team.
The man in his 30s was treated at the scene and taken to the Norfolk and Norwich hospital by the ambulance for further treatment.
- 1 Village pub reopens for the first time in four years
- 2 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Landmark nature project aims to rejuvenate river valley wildlife
- 6 Social club to host beer festival in memory of beloved former chairman
- 7 Stunning 'Lady of the Wood' carved statue revealed at park
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 10 Education bursary worth £1,000 launched to mark Queen's Jubilee
The air ambulance accompanied them.
It is not known if there were any serious injuries or how many vehicles were involved.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.